وظيفة: عامل اجتماعي – Social Worker / MMU Shouf للعمل مع الصليب الأحمر اللبناني
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الخميس, 12 يناير 2023
نطاق الراتب: بين 1200 و 1500 (دولار أمريكي)
Please specify in the “Subject” of your email the position you are appliying for.
We recommend that only qualified candidates meeting the requirements should apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
البريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول: [email protected]
Main operational duties and tasks:
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of social work plans, programs, activities and objectives
- Coordinate with Physicians, Nurses, community groups, beneficiaries and their families to identify social needs and provide relevant services
- Identify and refer a beneficiary case which LRC is not able to treat through the set internal and external referral processes
- Identify and meet with vulnerable individuals and families to assess and review their health situation as applicable and relevant to planned social activities
- Organize and provide social events and awareness sessions to identified beneficiaries based on needs assessment results
- Respond to crises in collaboration with other LRC functions (e.g. Disaster Management) to provide relevant social services
- Perform relevant psychosocial activities to identified vulnerable populations based on needs assessment results
- Safely keep beneficiary information and files in a confidential manner
- Provide services in accordance to the minimum standard of professional ethics while dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in all trainings and meetings needed for the project
- Writing monthly narrative and statistics reports (final and progress) and submitting to HQ
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and managing community volunteers
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation to volunteers towards the achievement of goals and objectives
- Ensure that the responsibilities and duties of volunteers are specified in writing and clearly communicated
- Guide, motivate, and evaluate volunteers on their performance, productivity and progress, while identifying training needs of team members to improve efficiency.