وظيفة: Human Resources and Admin Intern – الموارد البشرية والمتدرب الإداري للعمل مع Intersos
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الأربعاء, 18 يناير 2023
نطاق الراتب: 10$ transportation/ day
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon – بيروت
Any application submitted through email will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
INTERSOS is a non-profit humanitarian aid organization that works to bring assistance to people in danger, victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts. Established in 1992 with support from the Italian Federation of Trade Unions, its actions are based on the values of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equal rights and opportunities for all people and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable and the unprotected.
INTERSOS identifies with the core values of CONCORD, the European Confederation of NGOs; it adheres to international codes of conduct for humanitarian organizations and the values and principles expressed within those codes. INTERSOS is recognized by the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the European Commission and the principal UN agencies; it is privileged to hold an advisory status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
INTERSOS is an independent association which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world's poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure. The head office in Italy coordinates, supports and monitors the planned activities in the countries of intervention carried out by decentralized offices.
Job title : Human Resources and Admin Intern
Reports to : Country Human Resources Officer on HR Tasks and Finance Officer on Admin tasks.
Duty station : Beirut, Lebanon
Position type : Intern
The HR & Admin Intern works in close collaboration with the Country HR Officer and the Admin Officer to learn and support on the basic HR and Admin administrative tasks.
- Assist in the recruitment process; download and shortlist CVs, conduct pre-screening, contact candidates for interviews and assessments, administer tests, send regret emails, etc..
- Follow up with the new joiners on list of documents & set up employee files.
- Assist in the filing system for HR files such as employee files, recruitment documents, performance appraisals.
- Support in preparing employees’ work certificates upon request.
- Follow up on administrative procedures for staff NSSF documents in close coordination with HR team.
- Support in the exit administrative procedures, such as documents to be signed and HR belongings to be handed.
- Support in the attendance of the staff through collecting the attendance sheets and updating the leave balance.
- Support in preparing the ID badges for the new joiners.
- Support in updating the contact list.
- Maintain an organized and clear archiving system for all financial and administrative documents.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Organize and setup all administration files.
- Prepare separation receipts for each payment and to support the admin assistant in calling the suppliers to get their payments.
- Participate in Verifying and checking the calculation of all payments.
- Perform day to day financial files related to MOUs.
- Support in preparing the purchase requests, invoices and payment requests for office & other activities in close coordination with supervisor.
- Check compliance with internal and donor procedures.
- Process payments per approved PRs/POs and verify transactions on compliance with financial procedures.
- Encoding/registration of payments for data entry in related files.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Support the admin team by relevant tasks.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities)
- 0-1 year of relevant work experience in related field
- Good understanding of the humanitarian context
- Proficiency in MS office
- High level of integrity and transparency
- Very good communication skills
- Good level of planning and organizing
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Cultural Awareness
- Humanitarian motivation and commitment to INTERSOS values
- Respect of Intersos policies and procedures