وظيفة: Consultant, LN-First Aid Trainer in South Area – مستشار ، مدرب الإسعافات الأولية LN في المنطقة الجنوبية للعمل مع International Medical Corps
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الأحد, 12 فبراير 2023
نطاق الراتب: < 800 (USD)
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon الجنوب
APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!
Please submit your application before February 12, 2023 on our career site, on the following link:
First Aid Trainer –South
Period of Performance: 7 Months from March 15th, 2023, until September 29th, 2023
Level of Effort: The First Aid trainer will deliver 8 training session workshops for a group of adolescent girls aged between 14 and 18 years old, to teach them how to respond initially when faced with a situation where a person is injured.
Background: The first aid trainer will be responsible of educating and assessing young people in the ability to execute emergency aid
Purpose: The purpose of this scope of work is to support the procurement of the services of the First Aid Trainer to plan for, travel to and/or implement the first aid training workshop. This workshop will help participants in dealing with emergency situations.
Task Description: Consultant will serve as the First Aid Trainer in South. Specifically, Consultant will complete the following tasks:
- Introduction to emergency aid, what to do and when to seek the support of a healthcare specialist.
- Basic skills of reaction, response, call for help and care to minor injuries.
- Demonstrating the basic structure of the human body and how first aid should be carried out.
- Delivering presentations in an eloquent yet simple manner for students of all abilities to understand
- Provision of needed equipment during the training.
- Demonstrating how to use equipment.
- Basics of CPR
- First aid management if shock and respiratory distress
- First aid management of burns, bites, stings, and poisoning
- Ability to confidently manage and engage nonprofessional aid respondents in a positive learning experience inducing teamwork.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable and diplomatic in working with a diverse range of people.
- Communicate information with enthusiasm, clarity, and patience.
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate techniques clearly.
- Deliverables/Due Dates/Payment Schedule:
- Delivers First Aid Training Sessions based on the needs and request of GBV Program in South Area
- Submission of Invoice at the end of each working month.
- Acquisition of and Ministry of Finance Number
Deliverables/Schedule/Payment: First Aid Training Session, Monthly based on the need, 50 USD/Training Session of 2 hours
Fixed Price Fee: 50 USD/ Training Session
Location of Work: Consultant resides in South Area and will conduct her/his work in South Area.
Code of Conduct:
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.