وظيفة شاغرة في بنت جبيل: مطلوب Team Leader للعمل مع World Vision
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الأربعاء, 12 أبريل 2023
نطاق الراتب: بين 1500 و 2000 (دولار أمريكي)
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon الجنوب
All interested candidates can apply through the below link:
Ensure Implementation of education and CP activities:
- In close collaboration with the technical team, assure quality educational and child protection services by regularly observing face to face sessions conducted with children or parents.
- Provide information, resources, and guidance to casual workers on matters pertaining to retention support/ catch up, unlock literacy, parenting sessions and psychosocial support.
- In close collaboration with the technical team and the project coordinator, provide casual workers with educational resources; helping them develop strategies that help children and parents improve their well being.
- Work with Education & CP technical officers to analyse reports and plan for program improvement based on outcomes data.
- Participate in program planning by offering suggestions for improvements, engaging in discussions, planning and implementing new directions.
- Submission of a monthly report related to the progress of the work to the coordinator.
- Document and share lessons learned with the coordinator.
- Review and monitor weekly lesson plans prior to implementation and provide feedback to casual workers.
- Meet with the casual workers on a weekly basis to discuss progress and challenges.
- Communicate emerging educational and CP issues to the project coordinator on an ongoing basis, and submit regular monitoring report summarizing the updates.
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner.
Handle Teachers/ Facilitators management:
- Monitor time attendance of teachers/ facilitators and address any issues related to attendance and punctuality with related team members. Confer with the casual worker as needed, regarding regular and punctual attendance.
- Establish and maintain work schedules that meet program goals and objectives Recognize and share casual workers’ accomplishments and foster positive staff morale.
- Provide appropriate feedback and support to enhance job performance and address performance or behavioural issues when they arise.
Handle tracking, reporting on activities and filing and Ensure children’s safety and protection:
- Assist in the closing of files by ensuring that all information is complete and organized according to the file checklist.
- Collect data on the activities organized and ensure that all the relevant forms are daily filled
- Ensure all project means of verifications (MOV) including but not limited to attendance sheets, distribution lists, teachers’ plans, etc. are kept as required.
- Enter all project related MOVs into the system.
- Ensure that filling and archiving of specific forms for referrals and weekly reporting are taking place while observing confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Support the project coordinator in the development of different project reports.
- Ensure that the Referral Tracking sheet is filled on a monthly basis and is sent to the relevant focal person.
- Identify referral cases following the set internal protocol.
- Identify key protection issues or threats affecting children and communities and raise them according to the established protocols.
- Identify children in need of tailored support to specific institutions/service providers (health services, other NFE programmes, PSS services) and refer the cases though the established protocols.
Perform other duties as required:
- Attend and participate in WVL’s spiritual nurture and other organizational events
- Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture
- Report CP incidents as per the safeguarding policy guidelines.
- Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- University degree or higher education relevant to Social Studies, Education, Protection, Development Studies human rights, law or other relevant fields.
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Office package (incl. Excel), and holder of a valid driver’s license.
- 2 year of proven experience in implementation of Education/Child Protection/Protection programming; human rights and/or advocacy work.
- Good understanding of best practices and strategies in protection and Education programming (protection monitoring, GBV, Child protection, ECCD).
- Knowledge of the psychosocial guidelines and approaches related to emergency context (MHPSS IASC guidelines, PFA principles, etc.).
- Familiar with core principles of Children Rights, Participation, Do No Harm, Community and Family Support as well as Children in Emergencies minimum standards.
- Proven experience in community mobilization.
- Proven experience working in emergency settings.
- Experience in implementing projects through local partners and providing direct technical support to local organizations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, effective in representation and liaison with external parties.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills with ability to network and negotiate with partners and government bodies.
- Ability to work in and contribute to dynamic team operating in a fragile environment.