فرصة عمل في الإمارات: شركة Arla Foods في دبي الإمارات العربية المتحدة بحاجة لمدير إقليمي
الجهة الموظفة: Arla Foods
مدينة العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات
طبيعة الدوام: دوام كامل
عدد الشواغر: 1
الراتب المتوقع: غير محدد
المسمى الوظيفي: مدير العلامة التجارية الإقليمي، المشروبات المعتمدة على الحليب – منطقة الشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا
- المؤهل التعليمي والشهادات: يجب أن يكون المتقدم للوظيفة حاصل على شهادة في إدارة الأعمال والتسويق أو ما يعادلها.
- يشترط أن يمتلك المتقدم للمنصب اعلاه خبرة قوية في صناعة المشروبات وعملت في إدارة العلامات التجارية وتطويرها
- يجب أن يكون يتقن اللغة الانجليزية
- يفضل أن يكون المتقدم للوظيفة يجيد اللغة العربية
- يجب أن يكون المتقدم للمنصب الشاغر أعلاه قادراً على بناء علاقات قوية وإيجابية مع الشركاء عبر الحدود الجغرافية والثقافية.
- وغيرها من مختلف المؤهلات التي تتلائم مع المنصب الشاغر
Regional Brand Manager, Milk Based Beverage – MENA
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. Puck®, Lurpak®, The Three Cows®, Starbucks®, and Castello® – names like these make us a vital part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,200 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Looking for a passionate marketeer with a can-do attitude who’s excited to join an ambitious growth journey on one of Arla’s brands in the Middle East. If you think you are up for this challenge then this would be the right opportunity for you.
Build and Grow new brand
This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in the development of Arla Foods MENA’s new brand in an exciting role where you will be required to use your marketing toolbox to find effective ways to drive brand power, deliver growth ambition, and lead the brand’s innovation pipeline. The position is based in our Dubai regional office and reports to the Head of Marketing, MENA.
Passion for driving the full marketing mix
You will be playing a key role in driving and contributing to our high growth agenda in close collaboration with our commercial and innovation teams, key markets, and our license partner. Through daily collaboration with a team of diverse nationalities and skill sets, you will enable the full impact of our capabilities from occasion insight to in-store activation. Further, you will be responsible for ensuring that our current portfolio is relevant, differentiated, and constantly optimized to win in a dynamic market. You will secure strong buy-in, and effective collaboration with all stakeholders, ultimately helping to deliver an ambitious growth target. Lastly, you will drive impactful implementation of our global brand strategies and plans in a selection of our markets by acting as a strong partner to the local commercial teams.
- Drive go-to-market execution (incl. sparring with local commercial teams and ensuring implementation and execution of global brand strategy and plans)
- Drive projects through stage gates in cross-functional teams; from early concept ideas to final execution plans and post-launch evaluations
- Rooted in consumer, shopper, and channel insights, translate the product portfolio into compelling trade narratives
- Develop and provide support in managing the infrastructure of in-store activations with local markets, enabling delivery on time and in full
- Design and implement the optimal portfolio strategy in close collaboration with local teams
- Design global guidelines on promotional plans split accordingly to trade channels
- Lead the brand's creative development in MENA incl. ATL, BTL & Digital in collaboration with The Barn (inhouse agency) & our agency partners
- Follow up on market performance and support in optimizing annual marketing plans in close collaboration with local teams
- Support customer teams in the development and execution of customer-specific plans
- Lead dissemination of successful practices and scale them across markets
- Combining market, shopper, and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and execute these through outstanding brand leadership initiatives
- Monitoring and analyzing brand performance metrics and use insights to refine brand strategy and messaging
- Actively driving and delivering annual business plans together with Regional consumer marketing colleagues
- Managing the brand budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently
- Partnering with external creative and media agencies to develop and execute brand campaigns and ensure consistent messaging across all channels
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and sharing insights with the broader marketing team
High drive & structured approach
You are a creative thinker and problem solver with high business acumen and passion for driving brand equity. As a person you are a problem solver, demonstrating a results-oriented approach. You thrive in a matrix organization and easily build commitment and trust with stakeholders. You work independently and have an innate ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present solutions to cross-functional teams, influencing without always having direct authority. You work in a highly structured way and have strong communication and interpersonal skills to optimally use and engage your stakeholder network.
Seasoned marketeer with a leadership background
- You have a degree in Business Administration and Marketing or equivalent.
- You have solid experience in the beverage industry and have worked with brand management and development for a minimum of 5-6 years.
- You must have a global mindset enabling you to build strong, positive relations with partners across geographical and cultural boundaries. Relying on strong project management skills, you can lead, drive, and create clear direction to motivate others to follow and create results.
- Functionally you have an eye for innovations, Product launches experience, and consumer insights. Your Analytical skills, creative thinking, and solid marketing understanding will further your success in the role. Moreover, you know how to navigate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Your English proficiency leaves nothing to be desired and if you can get by in Arabic, it will be a strong advantage.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.