وظيفة شاغرة: مطلوب سائق للعمل مع Humedica International
آخر مهلة للتقديم: الثلاثاء, 16 مايو 2023
نطاق الراتب: بين 800 و 1200(دولار أمريكي)
البلد/المدينة: Lebanon البقاع
Please submit a motivation letter, curriculum vitae (CV) including contact information for two profesional supervisory references (who we might contact after the onterview) to [email protected] with the job title “Driver” in the subject line of the email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Transport humedica staff and volunteers to designated working areas.
- Ensure the safety of personnel (staff and volunteer) being transported to and from the program sites and on field trips.
- Report any incident or concern involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Ensure that all vehicle documents and the driver's driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Respect road safety and security guidelines, . And ensure all passengers are In appropriatee safety restraints at all times.
- Keep the vehicle clean and free of debris; follow other vehicle cleaning procedures.
- Complete a comprehensive written inspection of the vehicles weekly to ensure full function and secure at all times.
- Arrange for and ensure completion of routine maintenance of the vehicle (eg: oil change), transport the vehicle to and from maintenance. Ensure that the vehicle always has sufficient fuel Follow safe vehicle loading and unloading.
- In case of accidents/emergencies, evacuation of staff according to the procedures is under the responsibility of the driver
- Support Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) in the field activity through setting up space, crowd control and patient registration
- Assist in other duties in the office as assigned by the immediate supervisor when not undertaking transport facilitation.
This job description is not exhaustive; the jobholder may have additional tasks.
This is Beqaa-based position with posibility of driving outside Beqaa.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in driving short and long-distance routes
- NGO working experience is desirable
- Lebanese driving license valid for at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Trained on security protocols highly desirable
- High degree of responsibility, initiative and emotional stability
- Able to work well within a team and under pressure
- Able and willing to work in a multi-cultural and hard environment